Now to fix those brake pipes

So, this brings up bang up to date. After discovering that front pipe isn’t up to scratch, I set about replacing it this evening. This time, I went back under the master cylinder and down the chassis diagonal. It’s a tricker route, but ultimately far more secure.

I also replaced those master cylinder bolts with something a touch longer.

I’ve also taken the opportunity to paint the welds with POR-15. Much better!

Hopefully tidy up the rear pipe tomorrow, then silicone the panel gaps that I can get at with a view to flipping the chassis back on Thursday. Then more panelling!

This entry was posted in Build. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s