Brakes finished. Again.

I cracked on with the front-rear pipe when I got home, and think I’ve been pretty successful and rescuing it. I removed it, re-routed it closer to the tunnel at the front and spent some time straightening it out better.

I just wish I’d have gotten it right the first time! Never matter though, I’ll tidy up the excess silicone tomorrow then hopefully get the chassis flipped the right way and I can carry on with panelling. All in, I’ve spent 9 hours on brake pipes alone which is a touch excessive. Oops!

By some miracle though, the build is still on track. I have of course pretty much lost that month I had in hand.

This entry was posted in Build. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s